THE HEART OF THE EVENT
Every year, thousands of people donate their time and effort to volunteer for the Travelers Championship. Volunteering not only allows you to go behind the scenes at Connecticut’s largest sporting event, but also allows you to have a direct impact on the amount of charity dollars the tournament pours back into the community each year.
- Official Travelers Championship Under Armour golf shirt
- Official Travelers Championship Under Armour hat or visor
- Digital volunteer credential – valid throughout the week, including days not volunteering
- Digital guest ticket per day, Wednesday through Sunday
- Parking pass, valid for each day of volunteering
- Breakfast and lunch on days volunteering
- Volunteer commemorative pin
- Hartford HealthCare clear drawstring bag
2022 Volunteer Package Cost: $62
What to Know
Volunteer Digital Credentials
It’s time to get you set up with your volunteer tickets and guest tickets! All volunteer credentials are digital and contactless through mobile ticketing. Your volunteer digital tickets will give you access to the tournament grounds on the days you are volunteering, on days you are not volunteering, and will also function as your parking pass for those days. In addition to the volunteer tickets in your account, you will also see (1) guest ticket per day, Wednesday-Sunday, for your to transfer to family and friends.
Below please find instructions on how to access your volunteer credentials, sign in information and helpful links for managing your tickets.
Here’s how to access your volunteer and guest tickets!
- Visit https://am.ticketmaster.com/pgatravelers/ and click ‘Manage Tickets.’ (Works best in Google Chrome)
- When prompted to sign in, be sure to use the same email address that this email was sent to (accounts are tied to specific email addresses).
- If this is your first time accessing the Travelers Championship Account Manager site, you may need to use the ‘Forgot Password’ feature or try ‘Sign Up’ and follow the prompts.
- Prior to arriving on-site for your shift, we strongly encourage you sign into your account from your mobile device and save your tickets to your mobile wallet! You can even do this now, no need to wait!
- Your digital ticket will also function as your Pink Lot parking pass. Upon arrival, follow signs for Pink Lot and show your mobile ticket to the parking attendant when prompted.
- Please note that your guest tickets in your account are transferable, however, the specific volunteer daily tickets are non-transferable.
For a guide of how to manage your credentials (saving them to your mobile wallet), please check out the attached volunteer ticket specific guide!
- For more credential FAQs, follow this link: https://travelerschampionship.com/ticket-faqs/
Click here for a step-by-step guide on managing your tickets.
If you have any questions throughout the process, please reach out to our team at email@example.com! Keep an eye out for more emails from us this week.
We are excited to see you soon!
Health & Safety
Volunteer Package Pickup
This year’s package pickup will be a scheduled pickup program at TPC River Highlands. Registered volunteers will receive an email with all details to sign up for a time slot and pick up your volunteer package during one of the following dates and time windows. If you have not already, please register for your pick-up time through the link below:
|Tuesday, June 14||6PM – 8PM|
|Wednesday, June 15||8AM – 7PM|
|Thursday, June 16||8AM – 7PM|