THE HEART OF THE EVENT
Every year, thousands of people donate their time and effort to volunteer for the Travelers Championship. Volunteering at the tournament not only allows you to go behind the scenes at Connecticut’s largest sporting event, but also allows you to have a direct impact on the amount of charity dollars the tournament pours back into the community each year.
- Official Travelers Championship Under Armour golf shirt
- Official Travelers Championship Under Armour hat or visor
- (1) weekly VOLUNTEER grounds admission – valid multiple days and on days you are not volunteering
- (1) weekly GROUNDS admission – may be used for friends/family and multiple days
- Parking pass, valid for each day of volunteering
- Complimentary meal for shifts worked
- Invitation to the Volunteer Party
2020 Volunteer Early Registration Package Cost: $57
This package is valued at over $400!
Who Can Volunteer?
Anyone ages 16 & older can sign up for volunteer opportunities at the Travelers Championship.**Select opportunities available for people between the ages of 14 – 15.
High School / College Students
Youth Leadership Programs
Interested in volunteering with your company, organization or school? Email us for a team-building experience!
Recommendations & Requirements
- We require all volunteers to sign up for a minimum of two shifts throughout the week.
- We require that all volunteers are at least 16 years of age by June 1, 2020.*
- We require that volunteers purchase their volunteer package before being assigned to a committee.
- We recommend that all volunteers have a valid email address to use to communicate.
- We recommend that volunteers complete their registrations in a timely manner in order to secure their committee choice.