Account Manager | Manage Your Tickets and Parking
If you have a smartphone, your tickets are MOBILE ready for the 2019 Travelers Championship. Using mobile tickets is the easiest and most convenient method of managing your tickets and entering the tournament. You can manage your mobile tickets through Account Manager in your browser or the PGA TOUR App. You may also choose to print your tickets in advance of the tournament. Please find instructions for each of these options below.
Purchased your ticket directly from Ticketmaster.com? Sign in HERE
To view your tickets on your mobile device, open Account Manager in your phone’s browser (like Google Chrome or Safari).
1. Open Account Manager in your mobile browser and log in to your account by clicking “My Account.”
CLICK HERE for Account Manager
If you forgot your password, please click “Forgot Password?”
2. Login using the same email address and password you used when purchasing tickets or accepting a ticket transfer.
3. Select the side bar at the top left corner of the page, then select “Manage Tickets” to view your ticket inventory. From here you may transfer tickets and parking or view your tickets and parking for entry into the tournament.
To Transfer Tickets
1. To transfer tickets, select the “Transfer” button.
2. Select the day(s) you wish to transfer tickets/parking for and click “Next.”
3. When the popup screen appears, select “No.”
4. Select the tickets you would like to transfer.
To View Tickets for Entry
1. Click on the day. Once on the individual day, find the ticket or parking pass you would like to use.
2. Click the red arrow to view the ticket.
3. To view the barcode for scanning, select “View Barcode”.
4. For Apple devices, you may save the ticket or parking passes to your phone by selecting “Add to Apple Wallet”.
To view your tickets on your mobile device, download the PGA TOUR App using the links below, then follow these easy steps. You can access the ticket for use at the gate, save the ticket to your mobile device or transfer the ticket directly from your device.
1. Open the PGA TOUR App and tap the profile image in the top right corner to login.
5. Select the tickets you would like to transfer.
2. Select “My Tickets” and log into your Account Manager account when prompted.
6. Choose from “Select From Contacts” or “Manually Enter Recipient” and follow the steps as prompted.
3. Log into your account.
7. Once you enter the information, tap “Send Tickets.”
4. To manage your tickets, choose the day you would like to transfer and tap “Send.”
8. Your tickets now show they have been sent to your guest.
If you prefer to print your tickets in advance of the Travelers Championship, log into your Account Manager account from your laptop or desktop then follow the simple steps listed below.
- Click here to log in to your Account Manager account from a desktop or laptop
- Once logged in, click the “Manage Tickets” button
- From the list, select the day you wish to manage (*Note tickets and parking are listed separately)
- Select “Print” button at the top right of the page
- Select the tickets to print
- After selecting the tickets, click “print”
• Your tickets will automatically download as PDFs which you can print.
• Click “Manage Tickets” if you want to print other days.
For additional information or to assist with any questions, please email us at Tickets@TravelersChampionship.com