The Heart of
Volunteers sponsored by:
Every year, thousands of people donate their time and effort to volunteer for the Travelers Championship. Volunteering not only allows you to go behind the scenes at Connecticut’s largest sporting event, but also allows you to have a direct impact on the amount of charity dollars the tournament pours back into the community each year.
Interested in learning about our volunteer committees?
What to Know
It’s time to get you set up with your volunteer tickets and guest tickets! All volunteer credentials are digital and contactless through mobile ticketing. Your volunteer digital tickets will give you access to the tournament grounds on the days you are volunteering, on days you are not volunteering, and will also function as your parking pass for those days. In addition to the volunteer tickets in your account, you will also see (1) guest ticket per day, Wednesday-Sunday, for your to transfer to family and friends.
Below please find instructions on how to access your volunteer credentials, sign in information and helpful links for managing your tickets.
Here’s how to access your volunteer and guest tickets!
- Visit https://am.ticketmaster.com/pgatravelers/ and click ‘Manage Tickets.’ (Works best in Google Chrome)
- When prompted to sign in, be sure to use the same email address that this email was sent to (accounts are tied to specific email addresses).
- If this is your first time accessing the Travelers Championship Account Manager site, you may need to use the ‘Forgot Password’ feature or try ‘Sign Up’ and follow the prompts.
- Prior to arriving on-site for your shift, we strongly encourage you sign into your account from your mobile device and save your tickets to your mobile wallet! You can even do this now, no need to wait!
- Your digital ticket will also function as your Pink Lot parking pass. Upon arrival, follow signs for Pink Lot and show your mobile ticket to the parking attendant when prompted.
- Please note that your guest tickets in your account are transferable, however, the specific volunteer daily tickets are non-transferable.
For a guide of how to manage your credentials (saving them to your mobile wallet), please check out the attached volunteer ticket specific guide!
- For more credential FAQs, follow this link: https://travelerschampionship.com/ticket-faqs/
Click here for a step-by-step guide on managing your tickets.
If you have any questions throughout the process, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org! Keep an eye out for more emails from us this week.
We are excited to see you soon!