Thank you for your interest in an in-kind donation from the Travelers Championship. The tournament is proud to support numerous non-profit organizations throughout New England.
In an effort to best process your donation and support as many charities throughout the region as possible, please comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online and filled out completely through the donation request form below for your donation to be considered. Requests should be made at least 4 weeks prior to your organization’s event date.
- We ask that all donation requests are submitted before May 1, 2023. Any requests submitted after this date may not be guaranteed a donation.
- All events must take place before June 19, 2023. If your organization’s event falls after this date, please reach out post-tournament.
- An organization is eligible to receive only one donated item per year. Your organization must not have received another donation from the tournament during the current calendar year.
- All requests must come from a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization and include a tax identification number.
- Organizations who receive an item must complete an online acknowledgement form after the charity/fundraising event, including the amount the item raised for the event. This is mandatory to be considered for future requests.
We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts!