PGA TOUR Code of Conduct
By coming onto the tournament grounds, you accept that spectators will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
- Refusal to abide by the PGA TOUR’s mask policy: Masks are required at PGA TOUR tournaments at all times, both indoors and outdoors, with limited exception. Exceptions include:
- Medical conditions that make wearing a mask difficult
- Children under the age of 2
- While actively eating or drinking
- Refusal to abide by the PGA TOUR’s social distancing policies: It is important that everyone on-site practices social distancing in order to help maintain a safe environment. While on-site, pay attention to visual and verbal cues for capacity, directional flow and viewing area guidelines. Social distancing will lead the way.
- Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures; Verbal or physical harassment of players, volunteers, officials or spectators; Distracting a player or any disruption of play; Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe or illegal in nature; Failing to follow the instruction of a championship official, volunteer or security personnel.
- Guests consuming alcoholic beverages are expected to do so in a responsible manner. Impaired or overly intoxicated guests will be removed from tournament grounds and are subject to further consequence involving local law enforcement.
- Despite measures to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19, elimination of risk of exposure and infection to COVID-19 is not currently possible. Therefore, by attending this event, all attendees assume the risk and liability for any exposure to COVID-19 and any related loss, liability, or injury incurred at this event at all times.
The tournament reserves the right to deny entry or dismiss guests displaying inappropriate behavior or violating the Code of Conduct. Guests in violation will be subject to expulsion without refund. Hospitality Package holders and/or their guests are subject to revocation of their hospitality ticket for the remainder of the tournament. Guests hereby agree and are willing to adhere to the aforementioned provisions.