Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 1 p.m.
Earn a chance to be a PGA TOUR Golfer for a Day! Junior golfers will participate in the following activities:
- Play three holes with a PGA TOUR Professional
- Private tour of the official equipment vans of the PGA TOUR
- Private Clinic with a PGA TOUR Professional
There are two ways to become a participant of the
2019 Eversource PGA TOUR Player Experience for Junior Golfers.
1. If you are a member of the The First Tee of Connecticut please contact Mark Murnane at 860-882-1660 or email@example.com for more information on how to earn a spot.
2. For junior golfers that are not a member of the The First Tee of Connecticut, please submit a letter addressed to the Travelers Championship Tournament Director, Nathan Grube, requesting entry to the PGA TOUR Player Experience. This exemption letter is designed to be similar to a Sponsor Exemption request required of PGA TOUR professionals. Please submit your letter to Mattie Sokoloski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the below guidelines when submitting your letter for exemption.
- Name, age and contact information.
- General biographical information about the junior golfer (hometown, home golf club if applicable, school, hobbies, community involvement, etc.)
- Your reason for wanting to play in this event
- A challenge on the course that you have overcome
- Information about your level of golf experience
- Contact information for one reference who can attest to your level of golf experience
Your exemption letter should be no longer than 1,000 words. Junior Golfers must be between the ages of 8 – 18 at the time of the event, June 18, 2019.
Deadline for entries is 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 29. Players selected to compete will be notified by Friday, June 8. Submit via email to Mattie Sokoloski at email@example.com
If you would like any additional information about participating in this year’s Eversource PGA TOUR Player Experience for Junior Golfers, please feel free to contact Katie McMorrow at firstname.lastname@example.org