Volunteers Sponsored By
THE HEART OF THE EVENT
Every year, thousands of people donate their time and effort to volunteer for the Travelers Championship. Last year alone, Travelers Championship volunteers provided a total of more than 80,000 hours of their time to help give back to the community. Volunteering at the tournament not only allows you to go behind the scenes at Connecticut’s largest sporting event, but also allows you to have a direct impact on the amount of charity dollars the tournament pours back into the community each year.
2017 VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
“I am proud being an employee of Travelers Insurance, a company that brings such a great golf event to CT, while supporting so many charities throughout the region. I have always felt a great sense of accomplishment putting together a team welcoming the players and their families to CT and wishing them well during their week ahead. It is one of the most rewarding volunteer opportunities I have ever had. I love it!”
Executive Chair of the Year
Who Can Volunteer?
Anyone ages 16 & older can sign up for volunteer opportunities at the Travelers Championship.
High School / College Students
Youth Leadership Programs
**Select opportunities for people between the ages of 14 – 15.
Recommendations & Requirements
- We require that all volunteers are at least 16 years of age by June 1, 2017.*
- We require that volunteers purchase their volunteer package before being assigned to a committee.
- We recommend that all volunteers have a valid email address to use to communicate.
- We recommend that all volunteers sign up for a minimum of two shifts throughout the week.
- We recommend that volunteers complete their registrations in a timely manner in order to secure their committee choice.
2017 Volunteer Package
- Official Travelers Championship golf shirt
- Official Travelers Championship hat or visor
- (1) weekly VOLUNTEER grounds admission – valid multiple days and on days you are not volunteering
- (1) weekly GROUNDS admission – may be used for friends/family and multiple days
- Parking pass, valid for each day of volunteering
- Complimentary meal for shifts worked
- Invitation to the Volunteer Party on Saturday of tournament week
- Hartford HealthCare reusable water bottle and other great items!
Package Value: $400
For questions, please email us at email@example.com.