Volunteers Sponsored By
THE HEART OF THE EVENT
Every year, approximately 4,000 people donate their time and effort to volunteer for the Travelers Championship. Our volunteers spend countless hours throughout the week to help deliver a world-class PGA TOUR experience for players, fans and the media. By volunteering, you not only get the chance to go behind the scenes at Connecticut’s largest sporting event, but you can also feel good about investing your time as the Travelers Championship donates 100 percent of its net proceeds to more than 100 charities throughout New England.
“I am proud being an employee of Travelers Insurance, a company that brings such a great golf event to CT, while supporting so many charities throughout the region. I have always felt a great sense of accomplishment putting together a team welcoming the players and their families to CT and wishing them well during their week ahead. It is one of the most rewarding volunteer opportunities I have ever had. I love it!”
Executive Chair of the Year
Who Can Volunteer?
Anyone ages 16 & older can sign up for volunteer opportunities at the Travelers Championship.
High School / College Students
Youth Leadership Programs
**Select opportunities for people between the ages of 14 – 15.
Recommendations & Requirements
- We require that all volunteers are at least 16 years of age by June 1, 2016.*
- We require that volunteers purchase their volunteer package before being assigned to a committee.
- We recommend that all volunteers have a valid email address to use to communicate.
- We recommend that all volunteers sign up for a minimum of two shifts throughout the week.
- We recommend that volunteers complete their registrations in a timely manner in order to secure their committee choice.
2016 Volunteer Package
- Official Travelers Championship golf shirt
- Official Travelers Championship hat or visor
- (1) weekly VOLUNTEER grounds admission – valid multiple days and on days you are not volunteering
- (1) weekly GROUNDS admission – may be used for friends/family and multiple days
- Parking pass, valid for each day of volunteering
- Complimentary meal for shifts worked
- Invitation to the Volunteer Party on Saturday of tournament week
- Hartford HealthCare reusable water bottle and other great items!
- Additional Travelers Championship branded items to purchase (coming soon)
Package Value: $400
2016 Volunteer Package Cost through May 31st: $41
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.