“We have successfully partnered with the Travelers Championship for several years. In recent years, we have decided to grow our partnership by sponsoring the naming rights to the 5K at the Travelers Championship. The 5K has proven to be a successful and worthwhile investment for our organization aligning with our core values of charity and community involvement in the region. The Travelers Championship is a premier event in the New England area and we are proud to be a part of it.”
Score Big by Promoting Your Brand at the Event
The Travelers Championship offers sponsors a unique opportunity to align their corporate brand with highly visible areas on course or through special events in and around tournament week.
To learn more about Naming Rights & Special Events with the Travelers Championship, please contact Jason Soucy at 860-502-6811 or Marlisa Simonson at 860-502-6810.
Venue Naming Rights
Build brand awareness by showcasing your company’s name on site during the Travelers Championship. Sponsorships are available at multiple locations.
Venue Naming Rights in 2017 included the following:
- Aer Lingus Champions Club
- Aetna Greenside Club
- Farmington Bank Kids Zone
- Farmington Bank Miniature Golf Course
- MetroHartford Alliance Fan Zone
- Michelob ULTRA 19th Hole Sponsor Club
- Patriots’ Outpost presented by Trinity Health Of New England
- Radio Deck presented by Big Y
- Stanley Black & Decker Lounge
While golf is the main draw at the Travelers Championship, it’s not the only featured event during tournament week. Special events help set the Travelers Championship apart and have earned it the distinction as one of the PGA TOUR’s most fan-friendly tournaments. These entertaining extras are designed for all ages and interests and pose a unique opportunity for our partners to align their brands with the Travelers Championship and the PGA TOUR through presenting or associate sponsorships.
Special events in 2017 included the following:
- Eversource PGA TOUR Player Experience for Junior Golfers
- Farmington Bank Celebrity Mini Golf Tournament
- Farmington Bank Family Day
- Liberty Bank Concert Series
- MahoneySabol 5K for the Hospital for Special Care
- Military Appreciation presented by Trinity Health Of New England
- Operation Birdies presented by Kaman
- Operation Shower presented by ConnectiCare®
- Veterans Free Admission Program presented by Bear’s Smokehouse BBQ
- Walmart Charity Classic for The First Tee of Connecticut presented by Stanley Black & Decker
- Women’s Day presented by Travelers