Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 1 p.m.
Earn a chance to be a PGA TOUR Golfer for a Day! Junior golfers will participate in the following activities:
- Play three holes with a PGA TOUR Professional
- Private tour of the official equipment vans of the PGA TOUR
- Private Clinic with a PGA TOUR Professional
There are two ways to become a participant of the 2018 Eversource PGA TOUR Player Experience for Junior Golfers.
- If you are a member of the The First Tee of Connecticut please click here or
contact Mark Murnane at 860-882-1660 or email@example.com for information on how to earn a spot.
- For junior golfers that are not a member of the The First Tee of Connecticut, please submit a letter to the Travelers Championship Tournament Director, Nathan Grube, requesting entry to the PGA TOUR Player Experience. This exemption letter is designed to be similar to a Sponsor Exemption request required of PGA TOUR professionals. Guidelines for submitting a letter for exemption, please include the following:
A. Name and contact information.
B. General biographical information about the junior golfer (age, hometown, home golf club if applicable, school, hobbies, community involvement, etc.)
C. Junior golfer’s reason for wanting to play in this event
D. Information about their level of golf experience
E. Contact information for one reference who can attest to the junior golfer’s level of golf experience
F. Request should be no longer than 1,000 words
G. Submit via email to Julie Pyrcz at firstname.lastname@example.org
H. Junior golfer must be between 8 – 18 years of age
I. Male and females are encouraged to apply
Deadline for entries is 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 30. Players selected to compete will be notified by Friday, June 8.
If you would like any additional information about participating in this year’s Eversource PGA TOUR Player Experience for Junior Golfers, please feel free to contact Katie McMorrow at email@example.com