Eversource PGA TOUR Player Experience for Junior Golfers
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 | 1:00 p.m.
at TPC River Highlands
Earn a chance to be a PGA TOUR Golfer for a Day! Junior golfers will participate in the following activities:
- Play three holes with a PGA TOUR Professional
- Private tour of the official equipment vans of the PGA TOUR
- Private Clinic with a PGA TOUR Professional
- Private Q&A with PGA TOUR Players and a reception for themselves and two guests
There are two ways to become a participant of the 2017 Eversource PGA TOUR Player Experience for Junior Golfers.
- If you are a member of the The First Tee of Connecticut please contact Mark Moriarty at 860-882-1660 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to earn a spot.
- If you are not a member of The First Tee of Connecticut, please submit a letter to the Travelers Championship Tournament Director, Nathan Grube, requesting entry to the PGA TOUR Player Experience. This exemption letter is designed to be similar to a Sponsor Exemption request required of PGA TOUR professionals. Please include the following when submitting a letter for exemption:
- Name and contact information.
- General biographical information about the junior golfer (age, hometown, home golf club if applicable, school, hobbies, community involvement, etc.)
- Junior golfer’s reason for wanting to play in this event
- Information about their level of golf experience
- Contact information for one reference who can attest to the junior golfer’s level of golf experience
- Request should be no longer than 1,000 words
- Submit via email to Katie McMorrow at email@example.com
- Junior golfer must be between 8 – 18 years of age
- Male and females are encouraged to apply
The deadline for submitting your exemption letter is 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 31, 2017. Players selected to participate will be notified on June 5, 2017.